July 2, 2012

Dark Maxi Skirt & Hearts Blouse

Lately I have been wearing mostly Maxi skirts. I realized they are comfortable, liberating and create a rich feminine look. In previous posts I presented the Maxi skirt in polka-dotted everyday fabrics. This time I present the Maxi skirt made of a rich dark brown silk fabric. The length of the skirt, its front fold and the fabulous fabric give the Maxi skirt a presence suitable for the evening hours.

To match this skirt I designed a sleeveless silk blouse, with a round neckline, and six evenly-spread folds under the neckline. The fabric has a creamy tone with delicate heart illustrations, and the blouse ends with a diagonal golden-olive strip. The fabric is see-through so I designed this blouse with a slightly creamy-toned lining.

No comments: